Nestled in a tranquil small acreage community is this simple, but practical home. With the warmth of timber flooring throughout the open plan home, three bedrooms and one bathroom. All with the additional creature comforts of a slow combustion fire and split system air conditioning. Large open living space inside and out, with the outside offering a wrap-around veranda to a third of the home. The beautiful natural bush scenery is the view from the undercover haven, spread over the 3.5 approx. acres.
Outside are beautifully established gardens and fruit trees, as well as all the facilities and room you need to live a self-sustained lifestyle.
This small acreage is ready for any retiree, first home buyer or investor to benefit from all its possibilities.
3 beds | 1 bath | 2 cars
- Address: 32 Mahogany Crescent, YARRAVEL
- Agency: LJ Hooker Kempsey, phone 6562 6999
- Contact: Matt Brennan, phone 0448 637 509
- Auction: Thursday, October 12, 6pm, Kempsey Macleay RSL Club
- Inspect: Saturday, September 23, 9am - 9.30am