The Bupa Health Foundation is one of the leading charitable foundations dedicated to health in Australia.
We are committed to improving the health of the Australian community and ensuring the sustainability of affordable healthcare.
Through our collaborative partnerships, we play a leading role in nurturing new ideas and approaches that can improve the health of all Australians. Our work is directed towards encouraging innovations and pioneering efforts through:
- Partnerships that help translate evidence into action
- Educating and empowering the community in their own health
- Supporting new and enhanced service delivery
- Investing in health programs that impact on policy and practice
Since our inception in 2005, we have invested close to $26 million across our five focus areas:
- Healthy ageing
- Promoting affordable healthcare
- Empowering people about their health
- Chronic disease
To further our commitment to improving health, we foster a collaborative approach to our partnerships. Through active engagement with our partners and by sharing the incredible resources of Bupa, we help translate ideas into reality.
We are proud to have invested in over 100 partnerships across the country and remain committed to contributing to a strong economy by helping promote and ensure better health for all Australians. The Bupa Health Foundation 10 years Highlights Report (PDF 33.2Mb) showcases a range of initiatives that are doing just that.