Your new company
This position exists within Risk & Fraud Operations, and is a great opportunity for you to utilise your previous customer service experience to enhance your career in an exciting and dynamic team. The Fraud Team operates on a 24/7 roster and offers day, afternoon and weekend shifts. All roles are a minimum of 37.5 hours per week with lots of options for overtime if you wish. Multiple teams are hiring, so there is a wealth of opportunity to join this bank and start your career in fraud!
Your new role
Your new role will join a dynamic, well-supported and buzzy team who have all have a background from retail, hospitality, banking and call-centre. Your main responsibilities will be when successful:
• Prevent, detect, and respond to scams and frauds incidents conducted via online banking, telephone banking, over the counter transactions and mobile applications
• Assisting vulnerable customers who are victims of scams/fraudulent activity - providing them with empathy and case managing their claims
• Effectively communicate to and guide customers through in-depth conversations to prevent financial loss to customers
• Managing inbound calls within agreed service level and working to contact centre KPI's and productivity
What you'll need to succeed
• Open to strong tenure within retail, banking, customer service and contact centre. Previous experience within banking is advantageous if in a contact centre based role.
• Relevant degree within business, commerce or finance is desirable but not necessary.
• Keen interest to start a career within banking, This is an entry into the bank so perfect for graduates or people in the infancy of their career and looking for a supportive role to expand their skill-set.
• Strong communication and analytical skills. You will need to show empathy, resilience, critical thinking and time management skills.
• Ability to commit to the shifts provided; commit to a temp2perm role in Parramatta; interview immediately.
What you'll get in return
• Temp2Perm role based in Parramatta
• Opportunity to interview immediately and start within 3-4 weeks
• Unparalleled training and opportunities to up-skill and cross-skill in other areas of the bank
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2473598