Your new company
This award winning organisation is a leader in their field and they are proud to be one of Australia’s leading companies in what they do; they deliver quality products for their clients throughout New South Wales, Australia.
Their expertise covers a number of areas and they take pride in creating products that set ground breaking quality standards. The team is made up of experts. They are well qualified and come with a high level of skill across the business.
This is an organisation that has built an outstanding industry network, that enables it to be at the forefront of everything that they do.
Your new role
- Accounts Payable
- Some debt management/ Accounts Receivable
- Data Entry
- Project based invoicing
- Dealing with multiple entities (8-10 entities large and small)
- Working with development team -ensuring accuracy of entries
- General Ledger Code and Job ad Cost code- basic knowledge essential
- Code invoices (General Ledger and Job costing)
- Bank reconciliations and processing of incoming funds
- Equipment leasing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Email management - query management
- Deal with variety of stakeholders - Suppliers and internal stakeholders
- High accuracy and High attention to detail
What you'll need to succeed
- Works efficiently and effectively
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Follow instruction well
- General Accounting knowledge and understanding -willing to learn
What you'll get in return
This job is a Full Time Monday to Friday role-comes with flexi hours as needed- and the company is one that gives you the opportunity to work for an award winning organisation who are expert at what they do and who are proud of what they do.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2540128