Your new company
This company is a full-service Interior Design Company run by one of Australia's leading designer's.
Your new role
This role is the face of the office, both on the phones and in all communications.
You will be the first point of contact and they are looking for someone who would consider themselves flexible, organised and efficient.
What you'll need to succeed
• Take notes for all office meetings with clients
• Print, discuss and respond to the CEO's emails
• Take phone calls and messages
• Run the office diary – make the appointments (ideally no more than 3 per day)
• Know each job thoroughly to be able to respond to clients queries via phone, email
• Client Progress Chart – Run and manage – update regularly and present to office every Monday in the ‘Run through’
• - Make sure office is always neat – essential before a client arrives for meeting – organise flowers, morning tea, lunch if required
• Scheme list with the CEO for presentation to client
• Scheme table
• Organise trades to site with the CEO to measure and quote
• Send trades fabric/wallpaper details, images and further details for them to be able to provide an accurate quotation
• Revised quotations (if required)
• Organising between accounts and clients the invoices for deposits
• Ordering jobs
• Order tracking page
• Installation calendar
• Informing all trades of approx. installation dates
• Informing client of approx. installation date
• Compiling a manilla folder for the job and filing all relative paperwork
• Marking off fabrics from the orders tracking page as the fabrics arrive at the office
• Filling out delivery form and attaching to the roll of fabric – keeping a copy in the file
• Organise the fabrics to be delivered to the various trades
• Follow up upholsterers/trades if we need fabric returned to send to another supplier
• After one month follow up any fabrics that have not yet arrived
• Contact trades to confirm all is on track for installation
• Organise a list of the items to be collected for the installation
• Additional items list for the client after installation has taken place
• Run through quotes at the end of each job with accounts to confirm all item have been delivered and payment for all items is required
• Contact handyman for repairs to the office
• Organise and manage special events within the office – ie. Christmas party, birthday morning teas, Melbourne Cup etc
What you'll get in return
•An opportunity to work along side one of Australia's leading designer's.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Loretta.Callanan@Hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2675202