- face2face Reference Number #552602
- Full Time Hours
- 12 Month Contract, Possible Extension
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- $36.27 per hour plus super
- Multiple locations:
- Newcastle, NSW
- Charlestown, NSW
- Wollongong, NSW
- Surry Hills, NSW
A federal government department is seeking and APS3 Participant Support Officer to undertake procedural, clinical and administrative support.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries in the self-help kiosks and NDIA online support.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for participants.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Supporting planning teams by actioning planning tasks that do not require delegation.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the NDIA Business systems.
- Positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with an understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, click apply now!
Applications close 9:00 am on Wednesday 20 October.
02 6199 5750