- face2face Reference Number #552699
- Full Time Hours
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- $45.74 per hour ex super
- Multiple locations
- Geelong, Adelaide, Surry Hills, Braddon, Perth, Chermside
A government department is seeking an APS5 Community Engagement and Communications Officer to maintain local relationships with key stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Educating, informing and liaising with mainstream services to improve participant experience and increase participant social and economic participation.
- Maintaining local relationships with relevant key stakeholders to support effective engagement.
- Representing the NDIA at external forums and events, providing information and guidance to people with disability, NDIS participants and the wider community.
- Delivering clear, concise and effective messaging to people with disability, their families and carers as well as other community and mainstream stakeholders.
- Managing the state/territory engagement inbox, acting as a point of escalation for the triaging of enquiries and requests.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, click apply now!
Applications close 9:00am on Friday 22 October.
02 6199 5750