Assistant in Nursing - Aged Care
We seek qualified and experienced Assistant in Nursing Nurse for casual, part-time employment throughout aged-care facilities across the conveniently located in the picturesque Newcastle area of NSW.
We at Nurses Now are a family owned and operated nursing agency that are a leader of nursing staff. We are dedicated to providing high quality 24 hour on-call nursing staff.
Further benefits of employment opportunities offered by Nurses Now:
- Flexible work hours chosen by YOU to suit your lifestyle
- Above award wages, whilst working in an industry that supports you
- FREE Uniforms
- FREE Insurance coverage provided by Nurses Now
- FREE Ongoing staff and personal development Education & training provided
- Weekly wages, paid to you on time, every time!
Nurses Now Employment Requirements:
• Driver’s License
• Certificate III or Certificate IV
• Minimum 12 months current experience within Healthcare industry
• Current Australia Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
• Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical
• NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check)
• Resume with two (2) contactable recent nursing industry referees.
Please note: Proof of Right to work in Australia required, no VISA sponsorship offered.
Nurses Now – Nurturing nurses