Dash Group are recruiting dedicated Personal Care Workers for my non-profit client in the Port Macquarie region for their lovely aged care facilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within the industry, working for a provider that really supports you each step of the way.
- Supportive Management and career development opportunities
- An exciting opportunity to make a difference in lives of the people in our care
- Penalties and Weekend Shifts Available
Full Job Description
Dash Group Aged Care team are seeking Personal Care Workers to work at our client's beautiful facility in the Port Macquarie region, NSW.
Who we are:
Dash Group Aged Care and Health team are committed to sourcing and placing the best health care professionals Australia wide. We believe Personal Care Assistants play a pivotal role in delivering complex care needs, and create meaningful connections and outcomes that improve residents'/clients' lives.
Who we are looking for:
- My Client is seeking caring and passionate personal care workers who are self-motivated, reliable and pride themselves on delivering excellent care and support to their participants.
- Police Check (within 12 months or willing to obtain)
- Flu Vaccination (or willingness to obtain)
- Relevant qualifications - Certificate III IN Aged Care or Individual Support
- Hold a full driver’s license and own vehicle.
- First Aid Manual Handling (or willing to obtain)
- Assisting residents with personal care including personal hygiene, dressing, grooming and other activities of daily living
- Assisting with meals, engaging residents in chores and activities
- Helping residents to settle for a restful sleep
- Observing and reporting changes in resident’s behaviour or physical condition and maintain appropriate documentation as required
- Providing compassionate support to residents
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now with a resume clearly outlining your relevant experience. If you would like any more information, then please do not hesitate to contact me on 0477311229.
We would still love to hear from you if you do not feel you fit ALL the above criteria, but you are passionate about working within the sector, then please still get in touch.
Dash Group operates within the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Frameworks, committed to excellence in care with the safety and happiness of those under our care. As part of compliance all candidates and employees must adhere to mandatory screening checks. Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!