Your new company
Hays are proud to be partnering with an institutional landlord, who hold a national portfolio with a valuation in excess of $10billion and with some of the most prominent and well known assets in the country. Our client develop and manage institutional grade assets and due to impressive growth projections are looking to employ an Assistant Property Manager to support their on-site Property Management team at one of Melbourne's most impressive CBD Office tower's.
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide exceptional support to the Property Managers and Facilities Managers by implementing and adhering to business practices/processes/systems.
- Implement customer centric portfolio property services in order to maximise the financial/operational performance of the portfolio.
- Assist the Senior Property Manager with tenant relationship management and implementing tenant engagement plan within the assets.
- Ensure lessee compliance with lease obligations and covenants, follow up and action any outstanding issues as required and comply with internal lease management requirements.
- Work closely with the Property Administration Team to ensure tenant records are accurate and audit ready at all times.
- Complete regular inspections of assigned asset and provide timely feedback and recommendations.
- Facilitate the preparation, collation and delivery of tenancy related documentation to assist in the effective management of the assets.
- Assist in the collation of data for valuation and/or disposals/acquisitions.
- Facilitate the completion of Retail Tenancy Disclosure Statements in line with established processes and timeframes.
- Assist the Senior Property Manager with monthly reports in accordance with the Service Agreement and timetable.
- Prepare tenant recharge (sundry), tenant maintenance forms, verify tenant invoices, issue tenant rent review letters within agree timeframes.
- Work closely with the AR team to manage tenant arrears including account
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in agency or client-side (commercial property)
- Property or Business related tertiary qualifications will be advantageous, but not essential
- Some understanding of tenancy schedules and leasing agreements
- Numerate with knowledge of valuation principles
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think critically and work both autonomously and as a team
What you'll get in return
- $75k - $80k + Super + 10% annual bonus
- Hybrid working environment (1-2 days WFH flexibility)
- Diverse career progression opportunities/pathways
- Provide support in managing a prestigious A-grade Office tower
- Highly experienced and very friendly team who will provide extensive training
- Award winning organisation and employer of choice
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Real Estate contact Theo Georgakopoulos at Hays on 0401 880 362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2646190