A global mid-tier is looking to bring on an intermediate due to the acquisition of new clients in the last quarter including a listed entity. The prominent and reputable firm in Parramatta consists of 5 audit partners and 30 staff.
You will be supporting the seniors in managing a sophisticated client base ranging from SME's to ASX listed entities and having a great deal of direct client contact from various industries. Responsibilities of this very hands-on opportunity include but are not limited to preparation of audit work programs, carrying out audit fieldwork activities, business analysis frameworks, performance reviews, performing other audit procedures such as testing of controls and processes.
Who we are looking for
• Preferably CA studying
• Approximately 2 or more years local external audit experience
• Solid technical knowledge
• Excellent communication abilities – articulate, coherent and confident
• Eager to learn and has the ability
• $55,000 – $65,000 package negotiable on experience
• Open door policy – AFR firm with approachable management team
• Firm that encourages internal promotion
• Regular training and staff development
A chance to progress further in your career and be on a steady path to management. Call Daniel Van on 02 8296 5888 for a confidential discussion, alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com.