Your new company
Your new company is a 3 partner CA firm located in the Parramatta CBD. The organisation is listed within the Top 100 CA firms in Australia and is known for their premium level of service with a long standing relationship with the majority of clients.
Due to successful tendering to new clients, the business has experienced fast growth recently and is in need of a new Audit Manager.
Your new role
The role will be managing within the Audit function of the business. The organisation does not silo their staff to one area of the business, so about 30% of your time will be working with the Business Services team as well to ensure you are across their full suite of services.
The role will include:
- Planning, budgeting and scheduling work, and refer to the engagement director for approval and for any significant changes to those plans.
- Maintain contact with the client and develop a detailed understanding of the client’s operations and industry.
- Maintain control over all planned and scheduled work, including timetables and outputs.
- Maintain contact with the director as to the progress of the assignment and ensure that they are made fully and promptly aware of potential problems, suggested changes in the scope of
- work or in the planning details and other significant matters, including matters which should be brought to the client’s attention.
- Ensure that all decisions and approvals required from the engagement director are properly referred at the appropriate stage of the engagement.
Your duties will not be limited to the above.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be CA qualified with a Credit Average in your academics. You will have worked within the Audit space previously ideally with a Big 4 or Mid-Tier CA firm.
If you have a CPA, you may be considered if you have 5-6 years audit experience.
What you'll get in return
The salary package on offer is $100,000 to $120,000 including super, however depending on experience there is room to negotiate.
You will be working with one of the best Top 100 firms in the country, located in freshly completed offices in the Parramatta CBD. The team are currently working from home, and in December will return to a hybrid working model between home and the office.
This firm believed in ensuring all their staff have exposure to all of their clients and services, to allow you to be fully immersed in their business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jordan Zammit or call us now on 8860 1666.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2567182