• Client base of SME, Corporates and NFPs
• Room to move up the ranks
My client, mid-tier chartered accounting firm is looking for an audit senior to join their team located in the CBD. This organisation is part of a network that expands nationally. It's a position that would suit a self-starter who works well in a team environment. You'll be working in a closest knit and socially exciting team.
Reporting to the manager, your responsibilities of the role involves leading a team of juniors from the planning process right through to the end of each engagement. Including:
- Designing audit procedures
- Implementing audit strategies and procedures
- Performing reviews and analysing financial information
- Preparation of financial statements, client services plan documents and cash flow statements
- Managing your own direct relationships with clients
- Mentoring junior team members
The successful applicant:
- CA qualified/studying.
- 3 or more years experience in external audit in Australia
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good understanding of key accounting standards
Great time to be looking for a new change right now! Work for an organisation that genuinely cares for workplace culture and its staff! For a confidential discussion, call Julie on 02 8296 5888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.