Your new company
Is a world known first class mining company, with sites across Australia. They pride themselves on ensuring their workers are able to grow, develop and lean new skills. They have a strong focus on their worker's safety and wellbeing with safety at their top priority list.
Your new role
Will have you jet setting to the goldfields. You will be operating CAT 1700 and CAT 2900 machinery, on a 7:7 roster with your new fly in and out days being Tuesday.
What you'll need to succeed
- Valid drivers licence
- Experience operating CAT 1700 and CAT 2900
- Remote bogging experience desirable
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
What you'll get in return
- Competitive pay rates
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Weekly Pay cycle
- Friendly family roster 7:7
- Great camp and mine site facilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2565838