Your new company
This leading online retailer of quality vintage industrial styled lighting is looking for a part time Company Accountant/Bookkeeper to join their small team. This is a permanent position working 12-hours per week. Your new office will be based in Moorabbin and you will have the flexibility to work from home (with 1 day per week in office). This organisation believes that integrity, teamwork and customer service is what makes them such a successful company.
Your new role
As the Company Accountant you will be responsible for managing the accounts function reporting into the Managing Director. The role is a varied role and will require you to be very organised and to work effectively unsupervised. Your duties would be:
- Accounts payable
- General ledge and bank reconciliation
- End of month reporting
- BAS preparation
- Inventory accounts
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have proven experience in a similar role.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) would be preferred.
- To be successful you will be committed and have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Netsuite experience would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working hours and days
- 12 hours per week possibly more for a capable accountant (3 days)
- Full training in the office
- Friendly family run business
- Great culture = friendly team and close-knit family business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nicole.Connolly@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2546854