Every industry has a few organisations that strive to offer things a little different to the rest of the pack. They look at where they can add value to their clients, and how they can assist them to improve their lives. They look at how else they can serve their clients, and they develop diverse suites of services to meet these needs.
This is one of those companies.
They are a national organisation with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, but tailor services for client’s rights across Australia, across many areas of property, and overall financial management.
To join their growing Brisbane team, they have an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Property management team.
Why would you want to join this business, and not one of the other 100s looking for a BDM on Seek today?
- There will be ZERO cold calling in the role
- You will be surrounded by people determined to make a difference to clients. This is not just about getting money for renting out houses, this is about managing assets for people who have trusted their financial growth with the organisation
- You will work for a team that is passionate about personal and professional development. You will actively be encouraged to advance your skills and knowledge
- A diverse suite of offerings will see you with the ability to develop knowledge across many areas of the business over time
- This organisation will do what they can to help YOU improve your financial situation
- You will be paid a base salary of $75,000 - $80,000 + super + uncapped commissions
- Did we mention you won't have to make cold calls?
So, who is the right person for this opportunity?
- An experienced Business Development Manager, with experience in Property management, who wants to take their career from the mundane to the interesting
- An eager learner, who is looking to push themselves, and grow their skillsets across different areas of business
- Someone with an incredible team ethic; this is not a role for a 'lone wolf' - in this close-knit team everyone is onboard
- Someone with impeccable communication and presentation skills
Want to apply? Click APPLY NOW below, attach your resume and cover letter and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion about this opportunity and how it just may be the perfect next career move for you.