- Work in a reputable CA firm in Sydney's Inner West
- Manage challenging client base
- Excellent long term prospects - potential equity
The Firm & Role:
A key position exists within a well-established CA practice situated in Sydney's Inner West for an experienced Business Services Manager to lead and grow a team of accountants.
This is a newly created position to facilitate the growth of the firm due to on-going client referrals. They are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to help facilitate the growth process but also not losing the work-life balance and culture the firm incessantly maintains.
Working alongside one of the Directors, you will be required to work on a portfolio that possesses a handful of the firm's largest accounts. Thus the ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a largely client-facing role, be able to identify value-add areas and also have strong compliance knowledge. Moreover, you will be required to delegate and review the compliance work of junior accounting staff.
- Approx. 7+ years' business services/tax experience in a local public practice firm and currently be working in a Manager or Assistant Manager capacity
- CA/CPA qualified
- First rate communication skills with a strong technical focus
- The ability to manage your own portfolio of clients and a small team of junior accounting staff and review their work
To register your interest, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for a confidential discussion, call Ashleigh Hennessy on 02 8296 5888.