Protech is recognised as the leading provider of quality workforce solutions to technical industries in Australia. We are committed to protecting the health, safety, and wellness of our employees by working with the highest quality clients across a wide variety of sectors.
Protech Townsville are seeking experienced Civil Construction Labourers to undertake a variety of opportunities for works both locally and across the region.
• Able to undertake several manual handling / labouring duties (experience in civil construction/roadwork is ideal but not essential)
• Understanding of the basic maintenance and deployment of construction and maintenance equipment
• Capable of following general safe practices in accordance with the Workplace Health & Safety Act
Skills & Attributes
• A current driving licence
• Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card)
• Previous experience working in civil construction environment (Ideal)
• Ability to undertake manual handling / labouring duties
• Plant Operating tickets with experience (Ideal)
• A good attention to detail & standard of work
• Ability to engage with others effectively and professionally
• An honest and reliable work ethic
• Confidence to work unsupervised or in a team environment
The successful applicant will undergo a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
If you're interested in these roles, click 'apply now' or contact Protech at 07 4771 7600
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.