Your new company
A well-established civil contractor that has multiple sites across the Southside area of Brisbane is currently seeking experienced civil labourers for an immediate start. Due to the increase of work surrounding the area, we are looking for multiple labourers to join our team and to continue providing top quality work whilst maintaining a safety conscious approach for existing and future projects
Your new role
You will be assisting and working alongside various tradespeople and undertaking a variety of roles including (but not limited to) the following;
- Manual handling of equipment and materials
- Safe operation of power and hand tools
- Site clean-ups
- General trade assisting
- Spotting machinery
- Operating machinery (tickets required)
You will be expected at times to take initiative and work autonomously to deliver outstanding results on a number of fast paced civil sites.
What you'll need to succeed
- Valid construction industry blue/white card
- Relevant working references – a minimum of one must be within a 12-month period
- Additional tickets such as working in confined spaces, working at heights and EWP will be highly advantageous
- Machinery/Plant tickets highly regarded
- You will be reliable, hardworking and have your own transport
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you will be awarded with a generous hourly rate. You will be given the opportunity to take on temporary contracts through the Southside area of Brisbane, which will add to your vast civil experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact James at the Mt Gravatt office on (07) 38150780.
LHS 297508 #2444265