Your new company
Hireup is an online platform and community for people with disability and their families to find, hire and manage support workers that fit their needs and share their interests. Whether it’s support with getting to work or catching a local footy game, Hireup gives people the tools to live life on their own terms.
With thousands of registered users and support workers in big cities and remote communities all across Australia, Hireup is a national network of local supports, committed to delivering an individualised approach to support and community-driven future for the disability sector.
This purpose-led organisation is dedicated to powering the evolution of the disability sector. Having recently been named as one of Australia’s Top StartUps to work for by LinkedIn – this opportunity is not one to go amiss!
Your new role
At the heart of their growing company is their Service Team – responsible for the wellbeing and satisfaction of their community. As part of the Service Team, your role will include:
- Answering day to day requests and enquiries via phone and email
- Proactively communicate with the community to foster relationships and build trust
- Solve their challenges and unlock opportunities with the Hireup community
- Ensure the support that is delivered is safe, appropriate, and individualised
- Take on ideas and feedback from the community to share internally to better improve our service
- Share insights and inspiration of the impact our community has on their lives
What you'll need to succeed
To become a Community Support Coordinator, you will have experience in some of the below:
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Can communicate with a diverse range of the community
- Builds relationships through empathy, transparency and warmth
- Potential experience in the disability or health sector
- Uses problem solving, creativity and initiative to find the right solution for each individual
- Motivated to learn and inspire and eager to work in a fast paced, flexible environment
What you'll get in return
Joining Hireup means joining a company that encourages a culture defined by kindness, innovation, equality and storytelling. You will also:
- Join a tight-knit, fast-paced and inclusive team
- Make a meaningful social impact through your work
- Hybrid working environment, with normal business hours
- The position is a 12 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent
- Multiple opportunities in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth CBDs
- Join and go through training with a team
- Hireup encourages applicants with disabilities to apply
- Hireup encourages bi-lingual applicants to apply
- If you have Team Leader experience, we would like to hear from you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email Hireup@Hays.com.au with an up to date resume.
Hireup is dedicated to creating inclusive and accessible candidate experiences for all and we encourage you to contact us if you have suggestions on how we can improve or adjust our approach to ensure an enjoyable, fair and informative candidate experience.
LHS 297508 #2576978