Dash Group Healthcare team are seeking Registered Nurses to work fixed blocks of shifts starting ASAP across various sites in the Port Macquarie area, NSW.
Who we are:
Dash Group Healthcare team are committed to sourcing and placing the best health care professionals Australia wide. We believe Registered Nurses play a pivotal role in delivering complex care needs, and create meaningful connections and outcomes that improve residents'/clients' lives.
Who we are looking for:
Dash Healthcare team are looking for Registered Nurses who demonstrate true commitment and care of older Australians.
Essentials for the role:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 1 year + in aged care
- Working knowledge of commonly used systems in aged care such as Icare.
- Understanding of Quality systems and their importance.
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and other members of the team.
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff and provide a positive direction.
- Own vehicle and drivers license
What we would love you to have...
- 1 year + in aged care as a Registered Nurse
- Postgraduate studies in dementia or related areas.
- Flexibility across shifts
- Ability to work at short notice
If you could be interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0477 311 600 to learn more about contract work with Dash Group!