Your new company
This State Government Organisation is seeking an experienced customer service individual to work in their Ararat office. Due to continuous growth and the busy environment, a position has become available for a dedicated customer service professional to join their evolving team in the capacity of a customer service officer.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for resolving and responding to a wide range of customer service queries and transactions
- This will be a fast-paced face to face environment
- You will be comfortable with working on a rotating roster, and committing to doing on-call shifts as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Motivation to work in a fast paced Customer Service environment and a genuine interest in resolving customer inquiries is a must
- You must have a full valid driver's licence
- Flexibility to work across various offices within reasonable travel distance (if required)
- Professional, enthusiastic and courteous demeanour and excellent attendance and punctuality
- Flexibility to wok a range of different hours and prepared to work on call shifts if required.
What you'll get in return
- You will receive comprehensive training with ongoing support & guidance
- You will be part of an excellent work culture
- You will be placed in an ongoing temporary contract with a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position in Customer Service or Government in Ararat, Horsham or Ballarat, please contact Lucy Brennan on firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2585469