- Global Distributor, leader in their field
- Immediate career opening
- Great team environment
Fantastic opportunity to join this global organisation with a reputation for developing products and technologies. If you have a passion for customer service and supply chain environments, then this could be your next career move!
- Processing sales orders into SAP with accuracy and attention to detail
- Processing claims and customer complaints
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders including customers and suppliers
- Monitor sales & purchase pricing and ensure accuracy in SAP
- Escalate any issues where customers are non-compliant to the Sales Manager
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure shipments are delivered on time to customers.
- Communicate delays to customers and internally where required
- Raise purchase orders
- General Administration duties and support the sales and operations teams as and when required
- Proven track record in a similar role preferably with a distributor
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of SAP
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and flexible team player
- Advance Excel Skills (Pivot table, VLookup, etc)
Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable brand. Flexible working hours and great team atmosphere on offer. Seeking a fresh career change in 2022?
This could be just the role for you! Apply online or email Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org