Your new company
An exciting new opportunity is available for a Cyber Security Engineer on a permanent basis located in North Sydney. The organisation offers a flexible and collaborative working environment with excellent facilities on site.
Your new role
The Cyber Security Engineer will manage and deal with the day-to-day security challenges presented to the company’s customers. Working with delivery and engineering teams, you will manage the security of the company’s customer data, security threats and vulnerabilities, and compliance with regulatory and contractual security compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years plus of related experience at a Telecommunications company.
- Previous experience as a security SME for internal or external customers.
- Direct experience in public/private cloud environments, like AWS, OpenStack, or Azure.
- Experience working in a DevOps or SecDevOps environment.
- Extensive experience in threat modelling and identifying security risks in a myriad of ecosystems.
- Familiar with industry standards such as PCI-DSS and NIST.
- Familiar with Docker best practices.
- Understanding of hardening standards such as DISA STIG and CIS Benchmarks.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Must be a citizen of Australia.
What you'll get in return
The organisation offers a flexible working arrangement with the option to work from home or on site. This job offers an excellent pay rate or remuneration package for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2590769