Your new company
If you are looking for a fast paced role, with an organisation that does meaningful work with all Victorian's this is the job for you. Work with a State Government organisation that is currently experiencing a significant increase in workload due to the current Pandemic. Working with an organisation that is driven by care and commitment to their customers and driving innovation and respect.
This is a Ballarat based position and will be working onsite with the team to ensure you are constantly supported and part of the culture they have.
Your new role
Be responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate assessment and processing of billing outcomes, to meet service delivery performance and obligations.
- Reviewing information to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Provide customer services response to internal and external customer queries regarding billing as appropriate and aligned with position accountabilities.
- Assessing reporting data when necessary
- Maintaining accurate records and confidentiality
- Provide a high degree of quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to demonstrate the following
- Experience working in financial data entry, billing or accounts receivable departments before
- Competent in Microsoft office - specially Excel
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and quality control
- Diligent with the ability to work independently
- Professional and mature with a sound judgement to ensure matters of a confidential or sensitive nature are handled appropriately
What you'll get in return
This is a full time position working with a well know State Government body who are passionate about providing quality services to Victorians. You will be working in a collaborate team, a fast paced environment and you will always leave work feeling accomplished. Contract role through until 30 June 2022, with the potential to extend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Lucy Brennan on email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2588752