Your new company
Our Client is an award-winning development organisation based out of their Head office in the CBD. Due to the recent growth in the property industry, we are seeking an experienced and motivated Development Manager to join a team delivering best practice management services and build upon its excellent relationships with all existing and future clients.
Your new role
This role is ideal for those that thrive on process driven tasks and yet love the ability to communicate and maintain human relationship. You will work with the existing team on two major projects that are currently running in the CBD, as well as a number of new acquisitions on their way. Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the development program, cost and revenue forecasting whilst managing budgets
- Work with the sales director and marketing team to formulate strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare and manage a project feasibility, including cash flow forecasting and periodic reporting to management.
- Ensure construction contracts are undertaken within agreed budgets and program timings.
- Contract administration and management facilitation as required
- Manage and adhere to financial performance of the project feasibility and budgets
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Development Manager for a property developer or construction company with exposure to Residential, Hotel and other mixed use asset classes.
- Professional leader and team player, proactive, dedicated and passionate member
- Proven ability to deliver projects within time and budget
- Strong drive and ambition to drive multiple projects through the project cycle through to delivery
- High strengths in attention to detail with precision time management and organisational skills
- Agile and proactive individual who is ready to build on the role and the team around you as the pipeline grows
What you will get in return
- $100,000-$130,000 plus super
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- Working on two premium projects based in the CBD.
- The chance to work for an award-winning company that is renowned Worldwide.
- Strong leadership culture with support at every step.
- Autonomy over all managing project decisions
- The chance to work with leading property professionals with over 20 years of industry knowledge
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in within property contact Conor at Hays on 0406762713 or email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply
LHS 297508 #2621087