One of Australia’s largest Insurance Company is looking to hire a professional Digital Business Analyst.
Digital Business Analysts are the internal consultants that are responsible for discovering, synthesising, and analysing information from a variety of sources, including tools, processes, documentation, and stakeholders.
They support the review of Insurance processes and their interactions with technology teams and systems to develop requirements that support the company strategy.
Key Stakeholder relationships
- Project/Program Managers on their assigned projects
- Business/Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts and Project Business Stakeholders (ranging from call centre agents through to the executive leadership team from all parts of the organisation)
- Technology and other delivery teams – including technical business analysts.
- Change Managers, Trainers, User Acceptance Testers, Business Delivery Managers, Risk & Compliance and Business Designers
- Digital delivery experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Extensive experience on working on multiple projects at the same time
- 3+ years working in financial services, insurance experience would be advantageous
- Background working on client-sites in professional services or consulting desired
- Agile, lean and waterfall methodology or similar
If this role at this prestigious company excites you, please click the apply button.
LHS 297508 #2521822