Life at Nine.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, Nine Radio, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain Group and Drive.
Your new opportunity at Nine
Direct Sales Executive – Nine Radio, you will work closely with the Group Business Director with key tasks in sourcing revenue opportunities and achieving revenue targets.
Day to day you will:
- Meeting or exceeding your budget each month, quarter and year
- Being committed to over achieving both your individual and the team’s monthly revenue targets
- Representing the Nine Plus brand within the market, having a strong and reputable market presence
- An understanding of all of Nine’s wider products spanning Broadcast, Publishing, Radio and Digital
- Presenting a minimum of 5 weekly pro-active ideas and strategies to generate new business
- Other duties as reasonably required
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
In order to be successful for this role, you will ideally have:
- Strong commercial acumen
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong communication and exceptional presentation skills
- Proven experience in building and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally
- Radio Sales Experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-past environment and adapt quickly to change
- Strong presentation skills – utilizing PowerPoint & Excel software
- Understanding of the Radio & local SME Landscape
- Exposure to Broadcast and other Media
Being part of our Nine Sales team means you will benefit from:
- Participating in our Sales Academy to further your skills in both digital and broadcast sales
- Our fun vibrant culture and large recognition program where we reward outstanding performance quarterly
- Being rewarded through our highly competitive commission structure
What you'll get in return at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
- Nine Cares
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes