Are you ready to immerse yourself within an organisation that offers extensive support and investment in your professional and personal development?
Join us today and let us support you on your journey as you help shape the wonderful little minds of our next generation!
We are currently looking for an Early Childhood Teacher for 4 to 5 days per week to work across our Pre kindergarten (3 years) room, working 35 hours per week.
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
At Community Kids Mornington we offer a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, complete with sandpits, vegetable garden and rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources. Based in Mornington, our centre caters for up to 70 children with operating hours from 7.00am to 6.30pm
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website:
We deeply value our Early Childhood Teachers and are dedicated to supporting our early career Teachers to succeed from the start. At G8 we offer all our Provisional VIT Early Childhood Teachers the opportunity to participate in our VIT Mentor Program.
Our Early Childhood Teaching professionals are supported by our exceptional team of Practice Partners and Coaches and have the opportunity to participate in an extensive array of professional development activities to further enhance their expertise.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
- You will be an experienced Early Childhood Teacher or have almost completed your Early Childhood Teaching qualification
- Able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) or have completed at least 50 % of their qualification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teaching Registration or eligibility to obtain
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, please apply now.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.