At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. We strive to ensure we achieve best practice in early childhood education and care and recognise that our Early Childhood Teachers play a vital role in providing positive learning outcomes for our children.
We have a wonderful opportunity within our Napier Street Children's Centre White Hills working 38 hours per week for an experienced, fully registered Early Childhood Teacher to work in our 4-5 aged room.
Our Kinder Teachers alternate between 8:00am-4:30pm and 9:00am-5:30pm on a rotating 3 month roster. Both of the Kinder rooms hold a maximum of 33 children.
At G8 Education, our Early Childhood Teachers are valued and set up for success from the outset. As an Early Childhood Teacher with G8 Education you will have ample professional development opportunities available to you including;
- Our year long CPD accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ development program delivered by Seamann & Slattery designed to enrich your practice
- Access to a suite of content in our online Learning Lounge, designed by our talented Education Team
- Pedagogical support and guidance from our team of Practice Partners and coaches
- VIT Mentor Program for our Provisional Teachers
Based in White Hills, we offer a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities. The centre caters for 120 children with operating hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm. We are full air-conditioned with convenient on-site parking.
We aim to provide the children with an educational experience that will give them a solid grounding for their primary school education and their further life.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.nurtureone.com.au/centres/bendigo-childcare/
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for family members
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teacher’s Registration or eligible to apply
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, please apply now.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.