About Our Client
FTSE multi national recruitment business.
Based in the DIFC from 2008.
The largest finance and accounting focused practise in the Middle East.
Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive schemes.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will:
· Build & grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multinationals and SMEs
· Develop client contact strategies & conduct business development calls
· Schedule & attend pitches with prospective clients
· Consultant & engage with clients to understand their needs & sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
· Network in industry, sector & specialism to become an expert in market
· Identify, attract & engage with potential candidates
· Interview candidates to understand their requirements & gain valuable market information
The Successful Applicant
· Demonstrated recruitment experience - ideally managing an accounting and finance desk
· Highly motivated, ambitious & driven by success
· Confident within a target driven environment
· Passionate about progression
· Strong academic background
· Proven track record of success
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and achievable bonus
Join a great team with an awesome company culture
Quarterly staff events and socials
Opportunities to progress and develop