A new and exciting permanent part-time opportunity is now available in a reputable organisation in Western Sydney.
Your new role
• Liaising with Management, staff, external agencies within a fast-paced environment
• Calculating accruals, ensuring the balances are correct
• Perform month-end reconciliations
• Processing invoices and correctly allocating payments to the relevant cost centre
• Processing credit card transaction
• Processing and issuing monthly resident billing statements including generating ABA files, Direct Debits in a timely manner
• Perform funding reconciliation on payment statement
• Maintain petty cash and undertake banking with monthly reconciliations
• Prepare aged AR and AP report and month-end reconciliation
• Investigate and resolve customer/supplier queries via phone, email, mail or in-person
• Maintain filing and record keeping
• Provide back-up support to the Payroll and Human Resource Coordinator
What you'll need to succeed
Similar Accounts-all rounder experience is highly needed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2621019