- Great Company Culture
- Work With Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a global ASX listed business with operations in 4 continents. They have a great reputation for providing rewarding careers in a supportive environment. You will be working with a high performing team and using world class systems.
Reporting to the Finance Director your role will be to:
- Works closely with other Finance Business Partners to ensure alignment of business priorities, financial plans and forecasts.
- Accountable for delivering departmental financial goals.
- Drives harmonisation of financial data between legacy businesses
- Provision of data and analytical support to functions including business case development and support, external benchmarking, and budgeting support
- Supports effective business decision-making through deep analysis of accounting and economic data; business cases/modelling and provision of professional advice
- Provides critical insights and inputs to Finance Director and Lead Business Partner
- Contributes to the overall culture of the business, including ensuring productive and collaborative relationships.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CA/CPA qualified experienced business partner with experience supporting operations in either FMCG, Manufacturing or Pharmaceuticals.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.