Your new company
Large market leading global business. Large finance team with a collaborative, fun and supportive team culture. Great financial accountant role likely to be extended.
Your new role
Reporting into the Finance Manager the role involves the following -
- Monthly financial accounting requirements including month & year end co-ordination, timely reconciliation of balance sheet, accruals and oversee general ledger
- Through strong experience in SAP, perform various systems maintenance requirements and monthly financial accounting systems requirements
- Accurate and timely completion of parent entity reporting requirements
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts
- Application of relevant Accounting standards and policies and procedures
- Work closely with external audit team during financial audits
- Assist in budget setting and monthly forecasting processes as required
- Maintain awareness of relevant business issues and topics though collaboration with various stakeholders across the business
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified
- CPA/CA part qualified or qualified an advantage but not essential
- Advanced Excel and ideally SAP
- Medium to Large company background
- Strong relevant experience in the above brief or from audit/business services (accounting firm)
What you'll get in return
- Immediate start, 6 month contract, likely to go permanent, great team and culture, clear career path
- Above market rate $50 + Super per hour.
- Career progression and great development role for an excellent candidate.
- Work from home. Likely to move to work in the office part time next year or after lockdown.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2567172