Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Food Production Workers to join our team!
Our client, a family-owned Australian company and supplier of fresh foods, have on offer multiple roles located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide.
What's on offer:
Monday to Friday (day shift and or afternoon shift available) with the opportunity for ongoing employment.
About the role:
These roles will mainly be focused around packing high quality salads, side dishes and ready-to-eat meals at the end of production line for despatch.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, your duties and skills must include, but not limited to:
- Packing finished products accurately into boxes
- Be responsible for food handing and safety
- General housekeeping duties
- Experience as a packer or experience working in a fast-paced physical environment
- High level accuracy and attention to detais
- Knowledge of OH&S and HACCP
- Teamwork skills as well as ability to work autonomously
- Reliability and punctuality
- Must be able to work in hot and or cold environments
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for more information please contact Rebecca on 08 8104 0747 during business hours for more information.