Go Where No Two Days Are The Same.
At Wyndham Destinations, we are vacation connoisseurs. Come join the fun of putting the world on vacation! We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Front Office Manager to join our Airlie Beach team!
Successful candidates will be eligible for accommodation in addition to being eligible for the QLD Government Work in Paradise Program which provides up to $1500 incentive and a $250 travel bonus if you are looking to relocate to paradise!
How You’ll Shine
As the Front Office Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of the resort. This position interacts with owners and guests, all resort departments, the community and the corporate office as necessary. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Motivate and inspire the front office team
- Direct and promote a good working relationship between the various resort departments encouraging team work
- Lead the recruitment, hiring and training of all staff, to assure adequate staffing levels at all times, within the budget guidelines
- Assist the Resort Manager with the planning, implementing and monitoring of policy and procedure
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven management abilities
- Availability and flexibility to meet with clients to ensure highest standards are met and maintained within reason, this may include working weekend shifts and public holidays
- Demonstrated experience in motivating, inspiring, training, coaching and disciplining employees
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven ability to recognise and solve problems in the workplace
- Ability to multi task and work productively in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience in Resort Hospitality Management
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- $1,000 Stay Bonus after 6 months tenure*
- Discounted shared housing in the local area ($150 rent per week)
- QLD Govt. Work in Paradise Program Eligibility
- professional development funding
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- subsidised private health cover*
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Club Wyndham Airlie Beach has a relaxed, tropical North Queensland feel and boasts warm sea breezes and ocean views. Known as the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach is a beautiful mainland base for guest to explore the majestic marine playground, idyllic islands and lush rainforests the destination has to offer.
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.