ABOUT THE COMPANY
If you are someone that thrives working in an environment which is bold and disruptive in a responsible way, then Entain may just be the right home for the next phase of your career.
A unique opportunity to join a global business where strategy is owned at a local level. Entain is making a splash out in market now and not just because they continue to be a disruptor in the entertainment and sports betting industry. They have invested heavily and continue to evolve to ensure their people are at the heart of every business decision.
With the recent announcements of a 9-day working fortnight on full pay, a meeting free Wednesday and a hybrid work environment, they truly understand that the way for the business to thrive is to make sure their people are thriving first.
Not only that, but they also have an ambitious growth strategy that will see Innovation launch them further ahead of the industry which will make the world's largest live events even more memorable. With a large portion of profits being invested back into the world of sport, Entain continue to have a positive impact on the sporting community here in Australia. They also have a "Changing for the Better" strategy which is designed to make Entain the safest, most trusted, and enjoyable betting provider. Here they continue to invest in research to drive initiatives that will create a safe and sustainable future of the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the GM Marketing - Neds, you will be reporting through to the CMO, this senior leadership position will see you:
- Own the marketing strategy for their biggest disruptor brand - Neds.
- You will lead a small team that will work on both the execution of the strategy as well as development of what the future of the brand looks like.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders across Digital, Customer and Tech
- Championing the brand internally to ensure it is rolled out correctly across all channels
- As the face of the brand you will be working with a number of external suppliers including agency and sporting brands
- You will manage a significant marketing budget and develop large scale brand and comms campaigns that have an impact
You will be able to create energy within your team and business and be a technical expert in Marketing strategy for a B2C brand. Large marketing budgets won't scare you and you will have strong commercial experience to make sure the marketing budget is optimised.
Experience across large scale brand and communications campaigns is essential as is an understanding of events and sponsorships. You will be a strong people leader who is compassionate and knows how to operate in a modern world where virtual leadership is key. You will also have an understanding of working in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made using data and insights. Your ability to challenge and create new ideas will be balanced with your approach of listening and open to new ideas from others.