Due to recent growth, we are recruiting for a graduate to join a dynamic team within an Insurance Underwriting Agency. Our client is an established insurance business with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. You will be provided with comprehensive training about the insurance industry and begin a career in one of the largest industries in Australia.
What's in it for you:
- Fantastic starting salary
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Opportunity to work and learn from experienced professionals
- Career progression opportunities
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting consultants with the management of motor claims
- Taking client calls/queries and redirecting them to appropriate claims manager
- Negotiations and settlements on all files
- Provide the highest level of customer support to client
What you will need to succeed:
- Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
To learn more about this opportunity, please email Sarah Frank at email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!