Your new company
At Hays, we are the industry leading recruiting experts, more successful than our four nearest competitors combined. We believe that the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. As a recruiting specialist you will do this every single day. We are passionate about making a difference for our clients and candidates and are searching for ambitious and talented graduates who are results driven and sales focused to kick start their career in Perth.
Your new role
When you join Hays, we will provide you with more than just a job. We will offer you a career that sees you:
- Managing and growing your own client portfolio
- Sourcing new candidates via a multitude of channels and conducting thorough interviews
- Identifying new business opportunities and establishing relationships with new clients
- Providing excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
- Advising decision makers from SMEs to global organisations to help them achieve their business objectives
- Working collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
- Handling the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships
What you'll need to succeed
You may still be building on your skills and experience, but you know you are:
- Highly motivated and sales driven
- Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
- Experienced in a customer service or sales role, working to KPI's
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office software and systems
- Driven towards achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people
- Confident to establish new relationships
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities
- Completed your degree and available for full time working hours - Monday to Friday.
What you'll get in return
We grow our own talent and will invest heavily in your development. And if you don’t yet have proven skills in recruitment we will help you to develop them through our training programme which includes:
- Formal classroom training - we will send you to Sydney twice in your first four months
- Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
- Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and team mates
- Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
- Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor to your clients
- A new training programme at every stage of your career with Hays, through to management and leadership
As well as the comprehensive training, we also offer a range of rewards and benefits:
- Health, leisure and lifestyle rewards
- Wellness programme and extra leave
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home, after your probation period
- Team glory goal nights out and monthly celebrations
- Shopping, restaurant, mobile, travel, banking, health and financial discounts
- Annual conferences, Christmas parties and prizes
Once you develop your expertise and achieve results you will be offered fast tracked career opportunities both locally and globally. These are just some of the reasons Hays was voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work for’ at the Recruitment International Awards.
What you need to do now
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. You could have the opportunity to advance your career with the market leading agency and be proud of who you work for too.
Getting curious? Contact the Hays WA People and Culture team on 08 9254 4502 or APPLY NOW.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2536143