Your new company
You will be joining a medium sized Bendigo based FMCG / production and processing business. In 2020 our client completed its largest investment ever, building a new state of the art secondary processing plant in Lockwood.
Your new role
Objective for this position is to provide Human Resource support to the Business Units in accordance with company’s HR Policies and procedures and coordinate continual improvement programs across the organisation.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide advice, support and coaching to employees in driving continual improvement and conformance to Human Resource policies and procedures
- Lead field recruitment campaigns in conjunction with Business Unit Managers
- Establish, coordinate & monitor the development of social media platforms for recruitment
- Develop and review Position Descriptions
- Create employment contracts and ensure accuracy of employee entitlements with EA, Awards and the FWA
- Coordinate and facilitate new employee inductions
- Assist with Enterprise Agreement negotiations & establishment in consultation with the HR Manager
- Provide employee relations advice to managers and employees and prepare accurate and timely HR documentation such as Disciplinary Letters as required, in consultation with the HR Manager
Full Position Descriptions Available
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the role you will need to have demonstrated the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in operational HR.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar
- RTW Coordinator Training
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Mental Health First Aider Training
- Blue collar environment
- Enterprise bargaining exposure / experience
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Sound organisation and planning skills, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Displays initiative and creative problem-solving ability
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and Word
- Current Drivers Licence
What you'll get in return
As a member of the team, you will be working with a group of passionate, like-minded individuals, you will be given higher responsibility to work independently and to provide training and encourage the use of business intelligence technologies across the business This is an opportunity to join a team that will help achieve your career goals by encouraging professional and personal growth.
- Attractive Salary and yearly increments and growth
- Monday to Friday work
- Professional development
- Career opportunities
- Learning and on job training
Based in the vibrant regional city of Bendigo, it offers a relaxed regional lifestyle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now’’ or email your resume to:
email@example.com or Sarah.Wilkinson@hays.com.au
Alternatively, if you have referrals who may be interested in this role, please refer them to me. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2570260