Your new company
This growing not for profit organisation is needing an experienced contact centre expert to join their growing team. They wish to provide the public with outstanding customer experience through genuine relationships, positive outcomes and community presence. Ensuring the public receives the right help and support for every need.Located in Brunswick.
Your new role
- Assisting with inbound enquiries and finding resolutions with every call you take.
- Be able to jump into the role and work hard right from the start
- Assess each call and be able to identify if the registration process is complete
- You will have the ability to manage and foster a great team environment and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Empathise and handle difficult inbound calls
- This role is currently temporary but there is a possibility for permanency for the right candidate
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous contact centre experience is essential
- Have a caring and empathetic nature
- Organisational and interpersonal skills, e.g. negotiation, problem solving
What you'll get in return
- Parking on - site
- Work for a growing not for profit organisation
- Possibility of continuing on as a permanent team member
- Competitive hourly rate
- No weekend work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2507755