Bryanbo & Co Pty Ltd is an accounting firm providing quality tax, accounting and assurance services to South Australian community since 2016. We are seeking an experienced Internal Auditor who will be performing company’s overall internal control and coordinate the company’s assurance activities.
The key responsibility of this role is to evaluates the company’s financial and internal management processes to ensure compliance, financial and operational integrity. You will engage in business process reviews, risk assessments, and will be reporting directly to the directors and shareholders.
- Arrange shareholder and director meetings; produce and distribute notices to directors, shareholders & relevant stakeholders to in compliance with Corporation Act, company constitution, applicable policies and any relevant governing legislations.
- Monitor and participate meetings of directors and shareholders, review all meeting materials where appropriate prior to meeting, and raises any issues that may poses potential risks to the company.
- Supervise companys' share capital, and preparing documents relevant to share issues, handling share transfers and revise document registers.
- Assist with equity management, debt management, taxation planning and system control.
- Collect and analyse information on company’s financial standing, cost & expenditure structures and trading effectiveness of different service streams, through systematic revision of management accounts and cashflows.
- Re-organise current budgetary cost control and accounting systems, and progressively introduce and establish new cost control and accounting systems where appropriate.
- Report to the management including directors and shareholders on the effectiveness of existing system of internal control.
- Conduct review on compliance and reconciliation on records, perform audit management sign-offs, investigate separation of duties and procedures, and prepare financial statements and reports for management, shareholders, and governing and statutory bodies accordingly.
- Evaluate the cost effectiveness and risks of operational processes, activities, policies and systems.
- Report to management and directors on financial and management risks and strategies for effective risk control while making ongoing adustments to the risk management aspect of the internal control policy.
- Prepare internal audit plan, and report to management on the existence and effectiveness of the organisation’s compliance framework which covers a minimum of risk monitoring, breaches handling, addresses continuous improvement, monitoring of compliance register, reporting standards and basic cross-border legal obligations alert.
- Establish audit objectives in accordance with standards and criteria set by the management and directors for goal accomplishment, as well as design and implementing supporting audit methodologies, processes and audit criteria to support such standards.
Skills and knowledge required:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in audit, compliance review and/or risk management.
- Experience in building risk and compliance frameworks.
- Ideally worked in one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms with experience in major auditing projects, and has the ability to lead internal audits independently.
- Must have exceptional ability in drafting and producing key policy documents in both English and Mandarin. Precision and conciseness in using both languages at professional levels are required.
- A strong ability in utilizing and navigating accounting and corporate governance terminology at director and shareholder’s meeting is essential.
- Advanced level of practical auditing procedure is required. Must have a solid understanding of application of The International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Must have strong interpersonal skill and had extensive exposure in corporate governance and/or direct reporting to executive management.
What we offer:
The successful candidate will be remunerated with a competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. In addition, we also offer:
- Supportive management that facilitates positive work culture that values your feedback.
- Excellent professional development and support, and a focus on the well-being of employees.
please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply directly via Careerone.