2XM Recruit are currently seeking junior project managers to work with a family-owned company based in Moss Vale, NSW.
We're working with a family owned and operated, steel manufacturing business that service some of the largest and most prestigious building and architectural projects in NSW. The business has been proudly owned and operated locally for the last 50 years, and has enjoyed year on year growth, with an exciting and progressive growth strategy in place for the next 3 to 5 years' and beyond.
In this newly created, exciting role for the business, our client are searching for an individual, that can come in and put their mark on this position. The primary responsibility for this role will be :
- Co-ordinating multiple stakeholders including internal design team, production team, project management team and customers
- Learn how to carry out site surveys and set outs in line with project and customer requirements
- Work hand in hand with the Operations Manager of the business to deliver positive outcomes
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and show a hunger / eagerness to do this.
- Be able to remain in control and have financial acumen, able to demonstrate this
- Willing and able to travel to the company's main workshop in Moss Vale on a daily basis
- Post grad qualification ideally from Construction, Civil or Structural Engineering background
- Alternatively, if you have worked on the tools in Construction and are looking to get into Project Management / Management, we'd love to hear from you
- Ability to learn and improve
- Competitive annual remuneration on offer, $65 - $70k p/a + Super
- Join a growing family business with exciting growth plans that you play a KEY part in
- Form a close working relationship with the Operations Manager / GM, and support with key decision making to help grow and better the business
- Join a business with LOW staff turnover and HIGH retention - positive company culture where staff are valued and empowered
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to hear more about, please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW or, contact prayer Zeogar, 0421 929 613