Your new company
Seeking a talented Legal Secretary for an esteemed legal firm based in an inner Southern Suburb. Committed to success, this well established and respected organisation are growing from strength to strength. This is a full time permanent position which offers flexibility for the successful candidate.
Your new role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for supporting up to 5 lawyers with the following:
- Prepare briefs and other legal documentation and attend to routine correspondence, including creating, editing and formatting documentation
- File openings and relevant new client tasks including conflict of interest searches
- Maintain physical and electronic matter filing
- Accurate and timely word processing and typing from audio/digital dictation
- Perform file cleaning and archiving closed matters
- Act as a first point of contact for clients, manage incoming calls and answer routine questions and obtain and record accurate messages
- Receiving and sorting incoming correspondence and initiating and replying to correspondence on routine matters
- Assist the team to meet financial deadlines
- Arranging independent medical reviews
- General admin duties such as; diary, travel and file management, maintaining office supplies and presentation
- Organising training and development sessions for the team including; sourcing venue, catering and presentation devices.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have demonstrated experience in a similar role and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- You must have high attention to detail, be self-motivated, show initiative and be outcome driven
- You must have exceptional computer literacy, with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office packages
- You will be confident with diction responsibilities
- Experience or familiarity with LEAP and Comparto will also be highly regarded
- High level interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and to very strict deadlines demonstrating loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
What you'll get in return
A generous and competitive salary is on offer commensurate with experience. You will be working within a dynamic and ever evolving environment with ambitious and like-minded individuals supporting you along the way. You will have the opportunity to acquire long-term employment and professional development, with ever changing day-to-day duties. You will be working in a convenient inner southern suburb with onsite parking offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0733494355.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2544552