Your new company
You'll be working with a medium sized managed service provider that provides Canberra clients with industry leading customer service and technical advice. Highly motivated individuals will be provided with the opportunity to grow their careers by nurturing and developing their skills. This highly motivated team strives for success through constant improvement and excellence.
Your new role
As a Level 2 Support Officer, you will support team members and deliver outstanding customer service to internal and external stakeholders. This role is expected to achieve project KPI's and provide ownership and accountability for our managed services with exceptional communication from start to finish.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role are to:
- Provide first point of contact for all incoming support calls and emails,
- Provide deskside support and onsite visits to a variety of clients both scheduled and reactive,
- Respond to and resolve tickets within agreed Service Levels Agreements (SLA's),
- Assist clients with support such as password re-sets, account lockouts, remote access issues, hardware and mobility break fix, configuration issues, IT troubleshooting, software installations, hardware installations and setup etc.
- Provide application, network, and infrastructure support for clients,
- Deliver high quality and timely levels of service to clients by providing excellent customer service,
- Maintenance of the database and ensuring all clients and ticket information is up to date, and
- Maintain a rotational position on the after-hours support phone roster.
What you'll need to succeed
The Level 2 Support Officer requires experience in IT Support, ideally in private enterprise, with qualifications in IT or equivalent.
- Qualification and experience
- Tertiary level qualification, and
- Experience in IT support
- IT qualifications or experience in IT support
- Windows support and troubleshooting experience – Windows 7- 10
- Networking fundamentals knowledge, CCNA or equivalent knowledge preferred
- Windows Server management (2008 to 2016)
- MS Active Directory/Exchange/SQL
- Virtualisation – VMware (preferred)/HyperV/AHV (preferred)/KVM
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing priorities and technology environment
Additionally, you'll be highly organised and professional, dedicated to outperform targets and expectations, and driven to develop in your field of expertise.
What you'll get in return
- Work alongside an inspiring team, who aren't afraid to try new things, and be different from the rest
- Opportunities to undertake professional development training, in an energetic organisation that takes pride in building careers
- Opportunities to work with a variety of technologies
- Be empowered to take full ownership of this role, and make it your own
- Monthly team events, wellness program, and Fitness Fridays
- Brand new office at Canberra Airport
- Free parking
- Gym Memberships
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Riley.Kelly@hays.com.au, or call Riley Kelly now on 02 6257 9802. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Riley for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2585967