Action Workforce are on the hunt for experienced LF High Reach & LO Order Picker forklift operators for a warehouse in Campbelltown, 2565. This role will involve operating the Order Picker or Crown Joystick forklifts and includes the main duty of bulk picking automotive parts. There is also opportunity for skill development as training will also be provided.
Available shift times:
- 6:00am - 2:00pm
- 2:30pm - 10:30pm
Key Responsibilites Include:
- Utilising LO Order Picker or High Reach Forklift
- Safely manual handling stock (up to 15kg)
- Preparing product for distribution
Successful applicants require:
- Previous Order Picker or High Reach forklift experience and a current forklift licence
- Experienced in operating RF scanner preferred but not essential
- Own reliable transport
- Monday - Friday availability
- Clear criminal history check
- A positive attitude, great eye for detail and a strong work ethic is a must
What we offer:
This role is for an immediate start, with the potential for ongoing work at a competitive casual rate! This role is perfect for someone who is keen to work for a highly reputable company who's focus is the safety and growth of their hosted employees. This role currently offers a variety of potential opportunities for career progression.
If you have the required skills, APPLY NOW!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process all applicants are required to pass a functional assessment.
2/11 Holbeche Road, Arndell Park
p: 02 9672 7777
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.