Your new company
This organisation is a giant in the market and an international leader in glass manufacturing. They have been providing a wide range of products to a number of large companies for over 60 years. Due to growth, they are looking for a team of Mechanical Fitters to fill an expanding workload.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager you will ensure the critical production line machines are maintained and kept running. You will be required to work afternoon shifts on a 1/5 rotating roster and call outs when needed. The work environments are hot and you will be required to follow firm health and safety procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Previous experience in a manufacturing maintenance role
- Forklift Licence and Confined Space ticket
- Able to fault find, troubleshoot and think outside the box
- Strong commitment with WHS practices
- Able to work in hot and dusty environments
What you'll get in return
- Paid well above the industry standard
- Work for a company that invests in their people
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Overtime for after hours call outs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2287795