About the Company
One of the largest employers in the Bendigo region, this FMCG company has a state-of-the-art processing facility with world class technology. This company is looking for a Maintenance Planner to join the maintenance team.
About the Role
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for the Engineering dept has adequate preventative maintenance systems in place to ensure maximum uptime and reliability of the processing plant. The role is to assist with the identification and coordination of significant repairs, projects activities and weekend works with the view to maximise plant reliability, minimise costs and maintain OH&S and quality standards.
Skills & Experience
- Awareness of the requirements of a production environment and the ability to perform duties consistent with those requirements
- Sound understanding of OH&S principles.
- Knowledge and support of continuous improvement principles.
- Basic Computer Operation and Administrative Skills
- CMMS experience
- Ability to plan workloads and delegate as required
- An appropriate trade or engineering qualification relevant to a maintenance environment is preferred but is not essential.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 22188.