Your new company
This locally based, globally active company, specialises in the design, manufacture, service and supply of custom equipment and boast a long-standing presence in this industry. Located in the greater Newcastle region, it offers and excellent professional opportunity away from the pressures of city living.
Your new role
As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will join a small team of professionals producing quality designs to meet client specifications and detail drawings ready for fabrication.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will;
- Hold a Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) with solid design and certification experience – though candidates with extensive experience with Diploma qualifications will also be considered.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Inventor (essential)
- Present with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Have a background in, or a passion to learn about, underground mining equipment
- You will possess strong communication and presentation skills and be comfortable with direct client engagement
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary package, the chance to work with a long-established successful business that offers a supportive work culture and the chance to work with some major market clientele.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Staci Baird now on 0414 896 784 for a confidential discussion.
My client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible so please do not hesitate. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
LHS 297508 #2567483