About the company:
With multiple location hubs (Australia and USA), this leading organisation is currently growing their Australian sales network across the local market in a newly created business unit seeking the talents of driven and enthusiastic Technical Sales Engineer/Sales Manager. They are the market leaders in their field across all major industries and are continually pushing the boundaries within innovation and new product design.
- Support the ongoing business portfolio and drive new business opportunities through current clients.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing feedback to customers.
- Provide technical information to all enquiries around problem solving, product solutions, price, and delivery to customers.
- Engage in demand generation activities including marketing initiatives and self-promoting.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell/upsell within the team.
- Achieve revenue target by building and executing a business plan.
The successful candidate will be provided with product specific training and continuous support from the National Sales Team to enable you to maximise sales performance and business presence.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A strong grasp of sales and business development techniques with proven results.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a Engineering discipline.
- Experience (10 years) in a similar role, with demonstrated results identifying technical sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the industrial industry would be an advantage. (Rail, Mining, Utilities or Infrastructure)
Most important, you will be the Brand Ambassador and reflect company values to the market.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.